Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Server Updates - No Errors!


Today was the first day in quite a while that I started the server and there were 0 errors. Thanks Bukkit!

Also, finally got money working right. Had to update the ChestChops plugin to work with 1.8 and iConomy 6.

The way to check your balance is no longer "/bal", it is just "/money"

I got rid of the weird plugin that was showing what world you were in when you chat. It was too messy and spammy looking.

I re-instituted the plugin "OtherDrops" for fixing of breaking boats, bookshelves, glass blocks, and stairs.

We are almost back to normal again.

Now, if you ever see me post anything about not using the Recommended Build of Bukkit, or at least ones that are reportedly very stable, you can e-slap me.

I'll have the BigBrother plugin plugged in again soon, so I can rollback on specific areas of the map again. It's actually going to be called something else when it is updated. It's glitchy with 1.8, so I haven't reinstated it yet.

If anyone runs into anything weird, or if there is something that is bothering you, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment