Monday, September 19, 2011

STABLE! A few new things.

Alright everyone. I've finally gotten the server running STEADY. There was some horrible chunk corruption causing some horrible lag for everyone. I've updated a number of things. We are on a new economy system, but I was able to save how much money each of you have, so no worries there. I had to rollback the main world (called just "world") back a few days. If any of you have done a lot of work in the past few days on the main world, then let me know, and we can get together and copy/paste it into the rolled back world. I still have that backup. We now how the ability to set multiple homes. To do this, the command is "/sethome (name)" whenever you type /home from now on it will bring up a list of your homes. Also, vote works again.

No comments:

Post a Comment