Sunday, November 27, 2011

PSA - New World

After more exploration it is apparent that any newly discovered terrain is about 90% water. And in order to see the new biomes and features correctly we have to start a new world, so that's what I'm gonna do. New Server's gonna be fairly basic. 1 home, no warp points, no econ. I want to encourage public transportation systems and actual Nether warps. Minecraft 1.0 has a lot going for it with enchanting and potion making and animal farming. I don't think we need to add anything to it. I can move structures over if there are any you really want to carry over onto the new map. I know a lot of you have a lot of things you worked hard on that you don't want to lose. I also think that starting fresh is one of the funnest things about Minecraft. I'll do my best on those requests. (Mason's megaman is coming with me) Gimme a day or two to work out the kinks on the new world. I'm pretty excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment